Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Interior Cleaning
- Sweep and mop office floors, corridors.
- Replenishment of tissue rolls in toilet.
- Refilling of detergent/hand wash liquid.
- Exterior Cleaning
- Using sky-lift, clean the exterior wall by brushing it with detergent and water.
- Sweeping the compound and disposing the rubbish into rubbish bin.
- Clean glasses, mirrors, smooth surfaces.
- Simple fixing of doors, chairs, table, wardrobe.
- To perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Minimum six (6) months working experience.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Physically active and must be able to lift at least 25 kg.
- Maintenance officers are required to walk, stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, sit, squat and twist. Restraints may have to be performed and some physical activity may take place on a daily basis.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020