Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
- You shall assist in all general cleaning of the University Campus including toilets and public areas.
- You shall perform sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, washing and wiping of all windows.
- You shall replenish tissue rolls in the toilets and refill any detergent/hand wash liquid when necessary.
- You shall perform the necessary sanitisation / disinfection of spaces at the university campus as per schedule.
- You shall report any signs of areas requiring specialised pest control services.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum six (6) months working experience.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Physically active and must be able to lift at least 25 kg.
Deadline: 30 Apr 2023 | Last Update: 12 Jan 2023