Faculty/Department: Group Corporate Affairs
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
UCSI Group is seeking driven and talented copywriters to join its content creation team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing high-quality, compelling copy across a wide range of deliverables and clients. You should also be adept at balancing both persuasion and information, arriving at the intersection where the magic happens.
This role is based at UCSI’s headquarters in Kuala Lumpur. This is not a remote position.
- Create and communicate concepts by applying brand-level awareness as well as 360 campaign tactics.
- Bring fresh, contemporary and innovative ideas that connect with customers, potential customers and society, across multiple channels and social platforms.
- Partner with graphic designers, videographers, digital marketers and web developers for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects. This involves the conception, execution, referencing and annotation of final deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand client goals, strategy and feedback.
- Contribute concepts and ideas to new business pitches and in-house projects.
- Oversee campaigns from the production stage to completion.
- Effectively work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- A diploma or degree in any relevant field.
- 1 - 3 years of copywriting experience.
- A good portfolio of demonstrated writing, conception skills and successful projects, as well as the ability including the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a great command of written and spoken English.
- Adept with content writing, creation and curation.
- Driven by a burning desire to create content that wins hearts, minds and souls.
- Great attention to detail and a burning desire to improve things.
- Have a reservoir of creativity, flair and critical thinking, with a hands-on approach.
- Naturally curious about brand trust and the many ways customers connect with brands.