Faculty/Department: Student Affairs and Alumni
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall be reporting to DVC, Student Affairs & Alumni for all duties assigned to you.
- You shall work closely with the Academic staff, Admissions & Record Office, University Examination Board, and other relevant stakeholders to coordinate the counseling and helping of academically weak students.
- You shall provide professional counseling for academic management related matters, interpersonal and intrapersonal counseling to appropriate stakeholders when needed.
- You shall promote awareness of Counseling and the services offered by SAA particularly those offered by the SDC unit under SAA.
- You shall conduct workshops and seminars on study skills or any other seminars on students’ development.
- You shall organize Peer Counseling / Motivational Camps for UCSI students as well as for high school students.
- You shall participate in external networking workshops, meetings and activities that pertaining to Student Development or Counseling.
- You shall undertake the essential administration of Student Activities & Recreation (SAR) and to provide relevant support to students within the unit’s framework. You shall perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Must be a registered and a licensed counselor under Lembaga Kaunselor Malaysia (LKM).
- Degree in Counseling; preferable Masters in Counseling.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field.
- Able to work with clients from multicultural background.
- Able to speak in Mandarin.
- Able to work in a team.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021