Faculty/Department: Student Enrolment Centre
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Growing Enrolment
- To rigorously follow up with students and parents for conversion via various multi contact-channels
- Ensure that prospective students have a comprehensive and accurate knowledge of the courses offered by UCSI through counselling to enable them to pursue their education pathway
- Ensure that accurate information is given to prospective students and parents regarding admissions requirements, registration, fees etc
- To ensure that all applications are reviewed and processed in accordance with established guidelines to determine admissions eligibility and follow up with students for missing information/ documents.
- To ensure that all scholarships / financial assistance given to the students are in accordance with the Policy and Terms & Conditions set by UCSI University
- To ensure that all processes and procedures are followed from a lead all the way to registration.
- Marketing Intelligence
- To assist in market intelligence and gathering data and information on competitors' offerings.
- To assist in propose, develop, and execute in market expansion plans for National team.
- To master all UCSI University products.
- Student Enrolment
- To be responsible for student recruitment target.
- Report on enrolment number each month.
- To ensure that you have a clear understanding of your target, the strategy, and your roles.
- Supporting and Administrative Activities
- To support any ad-hoc or pre-planned marketing recruitment activities.
- To build a solid relationship with the team members and foster a culture of excellent in communication with one another.
- From time to time to up-date individual sales kit
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience. Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2024 | Last Update: 01 May 2021