Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment.
- Fill up vehicle usage log whenever driving using company cars.
- Submitting monthly overtime claim form not more than 7 working days in the next month.
- To operate a van or small bus (if necessary).
- Be willing and able to work on call 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
- Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Perform simple vehicle maintenance, such as filling gas tank, cleaning exterior and interior, taking vehicle for oil changes or state inspections, etc.).
- Prepare trip reports consisting of mileage and gas receipts.
- Drive company vehicles to pick up or drop employees.
- Deliver important documents to required destinations. Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
- Keep assigned vehicles free from damage in acceptable condition, and consistently clean in a manner. Employee must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Minimum three (3) year working experience.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Demonstrate knowledge about roads in Klang Valley.
Deadline: 30 Sep 2022 | Last Update: 28 Apr 2022