Faculty/Department: Registrar Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To ensure and provide quality counter service to internal and external customers.
- To process documents through over the counter submission:
- Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of documents received.
- Update and/or upload processed documents in Student Database Management System (IIS – Integrated Information System).
- Understand the customers’ request and initiates required and appropriate action in response to the requests.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information pertaining to customer’s grievances to assess validity of complaints before presenting to supervisor for next cause action.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s team.
- Review the quality of the customer service provided and recommends changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the Registrar’s Office as a whole.
- Provides back-up support to other staff members in Registrar’s Office in the performance of job duties as required.
- Supports/participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports in departmental meeting.
- Handling convocation and rehearsal matters.
- Perform any other duties may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum Degree holder.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 30-Apr-2021