Faculty/Department: Student Affairs and Alumni
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Your priority and main role an executive – Student Affairs & Alumni is to support and administer the day-to-day operation of the Student Affairs & Alumni office together with other colleagues.
- To actively engage and guide the student organization in event organizing and organization management.
- To assist in the enquiry/booking of UCSI University facilities.
- To handle and manage stakeholders’ feedback and complains according to the University’s policy through the Student Welfare Committee of respective faculty.
- To assist and guide the Student Council body of UCSI University.
- To assist with the semesterly Orientation programme for new students.
- To ensure records and documents related to Student Affairs & Alumni are being kept properly for audit purposes
- To undertake the essential administration of Student Affairs & Alumni and to provide relevant support to students within the unit’s framework.
- To assist other departments within Student Affairs & Alumni with Accommodation, PTPTN, Alumni and other responsibilities within the Student Affairs & Alumni department.
- You shall assist UCSI University & the Group whenever relevant and needed.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Preferred 1-3 years working experience. Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 30 Jun 2022 | Last Update: 11 May 2022