Faculty/Department: Student Affairs and Alumni
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To perform duties under the Co-Op Education Centre & Job Placement Centre (i.e. For Planning, Placement, Monitoring and Evaluation).
- To continue establishing professional relationship with relevant UCSI University staff, external professional body, and employers.
- To assist in the development of the Co-Op 3rd and 2nd Tier as well as to solicit the sponsorship and scholarship from the Co-op partners.
- To offer career services for graduates which includes organizing and coordinating the Campus Career Fair annually.
- To be aware of up-to-date career fields and changes in the job market.
- To provide career development and job search counselling to the university students and alumni in both individual and group settings.
- To develop and plan for regular outreach efforts, including workshops as well as presentations to classes, student clubs and organizations.
- To assist in the advertising strategy specifically designed to attract more students to the on-campus recruiting schedule and on-line career services.
- To disseminate employment and internship opportunities to appropriate faculty, organizations, and students.
- To participate in employer development activities including employer visitations, advisory boards and on-campus recruiting, and the development of job and internship leads.
- To support in QS related call survey or liaison.
- To support in the Tracer Study matters and Yearly Career Fair.
- To handle with all Alumni affairs such as International Alumni engagement, International Alumni Branches, Notable Alumni Talks or Sharing, Local Alumni engagement etc.
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates should possess at least 2 years of working experience.
- Candidates with experience and knowledge of relevant software applications, administrative and clerical procedures will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be proficient in verbal and written language skills.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-moving environment.
- Candidates should also be skilled in organisation development and personnel management.
- Ability to speak & write in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 | Last Update: 25 Sep 2023