Faculty/Department: Academic Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Monitor the allocation of appropriate classroom to all the faculties.
- Coordinating with collaboration partners on the examination papers & materials.
- Releasing marks to the students and processing the appeal on re-evaluation of marks upon request.
- Handle all the administrative functions pertaining to examinations.
- Serve students’ enquiries and needs at the counter / via phones / emails and to exhibit highest level of customer service but yet remain stern and affirmed in matters related to rules and regulations.
- Maintain cleanliness and handle all the documents in the office, strong room and store room. This is inclusive filing, archiving and shredding examination scripts on semester basis.
- Photocopy of documents, exam papers etc upon request.
- Cover duties of other colleagues where and when required (Preparing examination token etc.)
- Handle all the administrative functions and provide support for the convocation.
- To randomly check the marks recorded in the answer scripts and in the system
- To clean up the unreleased marks in the system for previous semesters
- To coordinate with collaboration partners pertaining examination matters
- Minimum 3 years working experience in administration.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
Deadline: 31 Oct 2022 | Last Update: 29 Aug 2022