Faculty/Department: SDG Secretariat Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
1.1 The function includes, but not limited to supporting administration work for integrating sustainability into UCSI Group corporate culture through various initiatives.
1.2 The tasks include compiling, tracking and reporting on sustainability data collected, researching, liaising with internal and external parties on matters related to sustainability and SDGs.
1.3 Developing on-line materials for Sustainability and SDGs educational projects and assisting SDGs office in their content development
1.4 Managing SDG related events and meetings
1.5 Assisting RCE GKL Secretariat Office management
2.1 Supporting the ongoing communication for reaching-in the UCSI community, and for out-reaching the greater community.
2.2 Working with Group Corporate Affairs in graphic and multimedia for design for UCSI sustainability and SDGs communication.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay
• Have some years of working experience in SDGs
• Have a good international exposure and confident to work at corporate level
• Have an extensive experience in working with global youth
• Competency in advance computer skills and basic Information and Communication Technology:
• Setting-up on-line survey and registration, e.g. Google Form, Survey Monkey
• Setting-up gamification for educational materials
• Setting-up online virtual classroom, e.g. Google Classroom
• Basic skill in producing marketing videos
Deadline: 31 Jan 2023 | Last Update: 17 Dec 2022