Faculty/Department: Sekolah Sri UCSI Sdn Bhd (Cheras, Kuala Lumpur)
- Student Enrolment (Sales)
- To drive and meet the student enrolment targets assigned for each term at minimum 120 enrolled students for each academic year.
- To provide course counselling to prospective students and parents and ensure accurate information are presented to them.
- To conduct minimum number of follow ups on enrolment leads as prescribed via phone, email and messaging on daily basis particularly during peak student recruitment period.
- To follow up and assist in student admission and enrolment process.
- To participate in education fairs, student recruitment activities and marketing events as assigned.
- To follow up consistently and effectively on all student leads from point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Event & Relationship Marketing
- To execute institution marketing plan based on assigned feeder schools and institutions.
- To strengthen rapport with assigned feeder institutions through visits, sponsorship, marketing events and other engagement activities.
- To plan and conduct visits and participate in school education fairs held by feeder institutions.
- To plan and organise community events to strengthen profile and awareness of UCSI school.
- To identify and work closely with potential international student recruitment agents in achieving specific assigned enrolment targets.
- Supporting and Administrative Activities
- To support any ad-hoc or pre-planned marketing and recruitment activities.
- To work closely with other marketing teams in UCSI Schools Group.
- To conduct market survey and intelligence amongst main competitors in private school industry.
- To update marketing and course counselling kit.
- To develop and maintain online marketing techniques, also including development of the school’s websites
- To prepare daily and monthly reports on enquiry follow up and enrolment and also institution marketing.
You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum requirement:
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- 2 years experience in Admission & Marketing
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Deadline: 30 Jun 2023 | Last Update: 01 Dec 2022