Faculty/Department: UCSI International School Sdn Bhd (Springhill, Negeri Sembilan)
- A non-responsibility holding teacher is required to have a contact teaching load of 75% FTE a week.
- For teachers with positions of responsibility, the school will allocate appropriate time out of the timetable to manage the role.
- Provide a variety of learning experiences that actively engages students and are appropriate for their individual needs.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for learning activities.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely.
- Support after-school activities
- Perform any duties in supporting students, i.e. language support, remediation etc.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage student behavior
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the expectations of the school
- Must have at least Bachelor in Education or equivalent from a recognized overseas University with PGCE certification or equivalent.
- Must have experience in teaching IB curriculum with a proven track record of good results. Must have experience teaching in an international school.
- Must be able to teach Technology and Design to IB DP level
- International teachers whose first language is in English and have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Education, a bachelor’s degree in education, a Diploma in Teaching / Education or an equivalent
Deadline: 24 Jul 2023 | Last Update: 12 Apr 2023