Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, KL Campus for all duties assigned to you.
- Interior Cleaning
- Sweep and mop office floors, corridors.
- Replenishment of tissue rolls in toilet.
- Refilling of detergent/hand wash liquid.
- Exterior Cleaning
- Using sky lift, clean the exterior wall by brushing it with detergent and water.
- Sweeping the compound and disposing the rubbish into rubbish bin.
- Clean glasses, mirrors, smooth surfaces.
- Assembling and disassembling furniture.
- Moving furniture, device and equipment from one place to another place manually.
- Set up furniture for function.
- Set up tables and chairs according to requested layout (for functions).
- Set up truss structure for exhibition.
- Repairing furniture
- Upholstery (replacement of chair leather).
- Simple fixing of doors, chairs, table, wardrobe.
- To arrange and fix tiles on the wall surface and floors.
- Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Sweep walkway of debris, leaves and rubbish.
- Minimum six (6) months working experience.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Physically active and must be able to lift at least 25 kg.
- Maintenance officers are required to walk, stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, sit, squat and twist. Restraints may have to be performed and some physical activity may take place on a daily basis.
Deadline: 30 Sep 2022 | Last Update: 28 Apr 2022