Faculty/Department: Group Corporate Affairs
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
Your role is to offer graphic design solutions to meet the demands of the UCSI Group of companies.
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation using your expertise and eye for design. This underpins the art direction of all UCSI Group marketing collaterals.
- Develop UCSI’s existing brand guidelines further to bring their materials to life across all creative touch points, ensuring a strong and consistent creative presence, particularly from a visual perspective.
- Support UCSI’s 360 design and marketing communication needs (e.g. print and digital ads, social media posts, outdoor billboards and banners, etc).
- Establish, promote and improve UCSI’s brand image across multiple touchpoints.
- Create templates to be more efficient in posting across multiple channels.
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and software in the industry.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree qualification.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in graphic designing.
- Experience in Adobe software: Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude, and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Possess own transport.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 | Last Update: 01 Jun 2023