Faculty/Department: UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
- To respond courteously to guests’ requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk.
- Help the Room Division Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service and ensure reservations and cancellations are recorded and processed efficiently.
- To undertake front-of-house duties, including meeting, greeting, and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
- To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.
- At least SPM qualification
- Must present a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude, and am a good team player.
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems
- Good team working skills.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2022 | Last Update: 26 Sep 2022