Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Oversight of general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities and equipment.
- Develop and maintain schedules for preventive maintenance.
- Keep maintenance records for all equipment.
- Management of maintenance staffs.
- Communicate with insurance carrier to ensure that all facilities, equipment, and property are adequately insured and compliant with regulations.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements;
- Oversee safety compliance throughout entire facility and grounds.
- Work with team to design project for optimum workflow and cost management
- Provides a variety of work with maintenance, which includes carpentry, electrical, elevator, plumbing, welding, and mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
- Effectively use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Oversee and manage paint waste disposal including storage, training and record keeping.
- Maintain fire protection equipment, inspections and employee training.
- Assist with employee training as assigned (ie: forklift, fire extinguishers, severe weather, etc.)
- You are required to work and on standby (after working hours and weekend) as and when it is necessary and required by your superior;
- To perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum five (5) year related working experience.
- Professional Certificate in related field is added advantage
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Good project and time management skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Management and leadership knowledge and experience
- Coordinating activities and resources (including performance management).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the environment of facilities maintenance and administration.
- Demonstrate experience in the management of a team at a professional level.
Last Update: 06-Jan-2021