Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall produce design and technical drawings for UCSI Group of companies progressively and submit on every Friday of the week for verification.
- You shall be responsible for documentation of all construction drawings, tender drawings package & document.
- You shall produce and coordinate construction/detail drawings with other team members based on the approved design.
- You shall guide & demonstrate detail drawings skills to junior interior designers.
- You shall advise on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, costing & practicality.
- You shall demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches if required.
- You shall render design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
- You shall develop creative ideas, concepts and design artwork, choosing the appropriate style to meet the organization objectives.
- You shall be able to produce 3D Max & CAD drawings.
- You shall develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- You shall carry out necessary checking to ensure that the work done on the site is in order, quality of work meets department requirement.
- You shall develop a proper filing and recording system for all the approved art works.
- You shall be responsible on site measurements and collection of data required for each project’s shop drawings and construction drawings.
- You shall be responsible for site coordination to ensure all work are carried out accordingly.
- You shall formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and sensible to the intended purposes, taking into consideration of raising productivity, human comfort, conducive environment, specializing in a particular field, style, or phase of interior design.
- You shall confer with client to determine factors affecting planning of interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- You shall accept any other projects that may arise from time to time.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Degree or professional qualification in interior design
- Minimum 2-5 years working experience in interior designing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Possess own transport.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021