Faculty/Department: UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
• Support the Outlet Head Chef as well as other kitchen employees in food production.
• Assists kitchen staff in maintaining high cuisine standards for function clients as well as delegates.
• Assists the Outlet Head Chef in ensuring that food is prepared and served to the clients on time.
• Assists the Outlet Head Chef in ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld in the kitchen.
• Helps the Outlet Head Chef in development of menus.
• Assists other junior kitchen staff in ensuring that the restaurant is keep clean at all times.
• Assists the Outlet Head Chef in making requisitions for food.
• Assists the kitchen staff in storing all food that is left over.
• At least certificate in Culinary.
• At least 1 year experience in Culinary is required.
• Able to instill safety and sanitation habits.
• Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is advantages.
• Have a well groomed, professional appearance.
• People and customer oriented, motivator and self-starter.
• Team builder, displays initiative and creativity.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Should love working with food.
• Can work well in team in a diverse work environment.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 | Last Update: 15 Aug 2023