Lead, Broadband Services & Admin
Faculty/Department: Uni Comms International Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for generating new revenue from customers in buildings where UniComms pre-deploys network assets like Fiber/Ethernet multiplexing.
- Primary responsibility of the position will be to sell UniComms strategic products/services as detailed in the respective compensation plan title abstracts to customers within all segments according to current Rules of Engagement and customers with competitors in the marketplace.
- From a negotiation standpoint, the position owns the relationship with the property manager, securing and the ability to solicit customers in exchange for advanced network assets.
- The position interfaces with customers/across account teams to properly serve/approach customers.
- Position performance based on new sales revenue, customer satisfaction, maximizing building penetration to ensure a return on pre-positioned network assets.
- The position will work at a local level with engineers to leverage new architecture providing a superior customer experience.
- Responsible for meeting all customers within the Fiber Based Broadband building, identifying opportunities, proposing and closing sales, and may require collaboration with the customer assigned account team.
- Achieve sales objectives by structuring/securing new high-speed data services with customers located in designated Fiber Based Broadband buildings.
- This job key applies to employees spending more than 50% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at customers place of business/home.
- Duties directly related to making sales includes:
- Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the customers premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Min 2-5 years working experience in related field.
- Good communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in Photoshop will be added advantage.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021