Campus: Kuala Lumpur
The position involves supporting the Praxis, Industry and Community Engagement office (PICE) in planning, strategies, administration, and management. Details are listed in the Duties and Responsibilities section.
- Experienced in developing and executing plans strategic action plans for the innovation and entrepreneurial activities.
- Related Academic and Research Qualifications.
- Minimum two years of teaching and/or research experience.
- Excellent management and administrative skills.
- Experienced in developing a thriving university community that fosters innovation, entrepreneurship and commercialisation of research
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 10 Jul 2022 | Last Update: 10 Jun 2022