Faculty/Department: Student Enrolment Centre
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Assist in planning of marketing communication strategies to meet our priorities in ensuring the brand positioning of our products and services.
- Help develop marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Communication between various departments to ensure smooth workflow and coordination across internal departments and external parties.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Work closely with in-house creative team to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Assist in all projects where relevant within the marketing department.
- Able to perform well under pressure to complete ad-hoc tasks requested by superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- Interpersonal skills: Team player, outspoken, creative, reliable, and dependable.
- Able to work independently and great communication skills.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Deadline: 31 Oct 2023 | Last Update: 10 Nov 2021