Faculty/Department: UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Provide advice, care and support for new mothers and their babies during the confinement period.
- Provide professional nursing standards of care to mothers and babies.
- Daily Health Assessment of mother’s health condition, monitoring and recording of mothers physical and vital signs.
- Perform daily care for mother. Refer to SOPs provided.
- Daily monitoring of babies physical and vital signs, documenting baby’s growth progress.
- Perform daily care for baby as per S.O.P.
- Baby massage (When necessary).
- Monitor mother progress and report when there are any unstable signs and observations in mothers and babies’ conditions to doctors-in-charge.
- Provide parenting and health education.
- Provide health information and parenting support including breastfeeding, bathing, and feeding of babies.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of Mother’s Sanctuary
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing & Midwifery Council.
- Valid APC / RON.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as midwife.
- Possess Professional nursing care and knowledge.
- Effective communication and observation with interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and caring and team player.
- Possess patience, compassion, flexibility, and ability to work in a high stress condition.
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude.
- Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate.
- Ability to converse well especially Mandarin to Chinese Nationals and for local patients, English, and Malay languages.
- Able to work on shifts (2 shifts or 3 shifts).
- Female only.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cheras area.
Last Update: 04-Mar-2021