Faculty/Department: UCSI International School Sdn Bhd (Springhill, Negeri Sembilan)
- Teach 75 percent of weekly load; if teaching load is lower, other related responsibilities will be allocated.
- Provide a variety of learning experiences that actively engage students and are appropriate for their individual needs.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
- Perform any duties in supporting students, i.e. language support, remediation etc.
- Perform certain pastoral duties including but not limited to student support, counseling students with academic problems, and providing student encouragement.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs, and student organizations.
- Maintain consistently high expectations for student achievement and behaviour.
- You shall perform other duties that may be assigned to you by your superior from time to time
- Must have at least Bachelor in Education or equivalent from a recognized overseas University with PGCE certification or equivalent.
- Must have experience in teaching MYP IB curriculum with proven track record of good results. Must have experience teaching in an international school.
- International teachers whose first language is in English and have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Education, a bachelor’s degree in education, a Diploma in Teaching / Education or an equivalent
Deadline: 31 Jul 2023 | Last Update: 03 Apr 2023