Faculty/Department: UCSI Consulting Group Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
1. Office Operations
- To act as backend support to the organization.
- To oversee general office operations.
- To be responsible for company data management and filing.
- To manage the inflow and outflow - cash collection and expense payment.
- To perform revenue and cash flow projection for the business.
- Responsible for registration of any new programmes/trainings.
4. Training Coordinator
- To assist internal and external trainers in logistic arrangements for physical training.
- Assist in facilitation of online and face to face training sessions.
- Education qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Mass Communication, PR, Business Management, etc.)
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Language requirement: English and Bahasa Malaysia. A third language is an added advantage.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong organisational skills and a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Advanced MS PowerPoint & MS Excel skills and basic graphic design.
Deadline: 28 Feb 2023 | Last Update: 15 Nov 2022