Faculty/Department: Group Legal Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Ensure the security and safety of staff, students, customers, and safeguard Company's properties.
- You shall guard and monitor the entrance / exits of the premise.
- You shall guard, protect and patrol the entire premises.
- You shall screen visitors and issue visitors pass.
- You shall observe all policies and procedures pertaining to security matters.
- You shall be available for any ad hoc functions at the request of management.
- SPM qualification.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in related field.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2022 | Last Update: 01 Jan 2021