• To act as role model and provide advisory support to other centres under UCSI Preschool Centre
• To support in UCSI Preschool Centre sales and marketing initiatives;
• To lead the creation of a calm, safe and orderly learning environment capable of maximizing students’
ability to grow;
• To support cost management initiatives in line with the management direction;
• To plans, organizes, supervises and directs implementation of all centre activities with team members;
• To supervises the maintenance of all academic related records and reports are completed and current (up to
• To establishes and maintains relationships with local community groups and individuals to foster
understanding and solicit support for overall centre’s programmes;
• Provide professional leadership in develop and implementation of a series of creative curriculum for the
centre that includes instruction, performance, technology and areas of special emphasis, which conform to
the centre guidelines and top management direction;
• To work with supervisor, academic affairs to establish academic policies and procedures for inside and
outside the classroom.
• To understand student requirements and develop academic standards with supervisor, academic affairs;
• Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of
• Plan and identify students learning objectives and milestones to improve and celebrate student achievement;
• Maintain the teaching and learning quality, and continually up-grading (development, revision, and evaluation)
the curriculum on annually basis;
• Analyze student performance results together with supervisor, academic affairs;
• Meet with centre manager and supervisor, academic affairs to review any educational and behavioral
problems in centre;
• Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health;
• Participate the centre’s teaching and learning process and demonstrate activities to children;
• Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed on their child’s
• Work on the maintenance of student progress, attendance and other academic related records;
• Work on the class attendance and maintenance of children’s safety and health report;
• Work with supervisor, academic affairs to schedules classes with established guidelines to meet children
• Display the highest ethical and professional behavior and standards when working with children, parents, and
• Observe and evaluate children performance and reports any continuing problematic areas to Top
• Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines;
• Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times;
• Attends special events held to recognize student achievement, centre-sponsored activities, and functions.
- Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood / Montessori.
- Passionate, caring, and enjoy working with children.
- Independent and self-coordinated.
- Enthusiastic and gentle.
- Good command in English Language and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin speaking is an advantage.
- Speech and drama skill is preferred.
- Possess strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in PC skills and familiar with common software applications.
- Must be results-oriented and energetic.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field using English medium.