Faculty/Department: UCSI International School Sdn Bhd (Cheras, Kuala Lumpur)
- Provide a variety of learning experiences that actively engages students and are appropriate for their individual needs
- Deliver lessons in the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus
- Develop year plans, unit plans, and lesson plans according to International curriculum
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for learning activities
- Incorporate a variety of learning materials and resources
- Differentiate to meet students' varying needs.
- lnstruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests andassignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely
- Support after school activities
- Perform any duties in supporting students, i.e. language support, remediation etc.
- Prepare required reports on students
- Teaching one or more subjects at secondary level and organizing educational activities; plan and prepare lessons according to the prescribed / recommended curriculum; and teach relevant subjects as well as supervise schoolwork and student discipline.
- Must have at least Bachelor in Education or equivalent from a recognized overseas University with PGCE certification or equivalent.
- Must have experience in teaching Cambridge IGCSE and IB syllabus with proven track record of good results. Must have experience teaching in an overseas international school.
- International teachers whose first language is in English and have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Education, a Bachelor Degree in Education, a Diploma in Teaching / Education or an equivalent in countries such as Canada, The US, Ireland, The UK, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa are invited to apply.
Deadline: 31 Jul 2022 | Last Update: 19 Nov 2021