Faculty/Department: Institute of Computer Science and Digital Innovation
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
The formation of Institute of Computer Science and Innovation (ICSDI) was established with the objectives to advance innovation through technology and to ensure its graduates are prepared for various kinds of challenges posed, not just today, but also tomorrow. As such, programmes offered by the Institute are skewed towards specialisation for niche industries of the modern world.
By doing so, ICSDI has established relationships with key industrial partners. With these partnerships, students are allowed to attend training and other forms of sessions that would shape their mind towards developing cogent ideas for business solutions.
- To perform relevant administrative tasks as and when required.
- To prepare teaching and learning materials in accordance with the course content and additional materials necessary for delivery and discussion.
- To prepare and grade assessments as stipulated in each offered course.
- To counsel students pertaining to their academic and career.
- To conduct public seminars on contemporary issues when necessary.
- To take part in major public exhibitions, open days and road shows when required.
- To actively involved in research.
- Possess PhD in Computer Science/IT or any related field.
- PhD (completed or pursuing), would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience in any higher learning institution or equivalent.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Able to meet deadlines and possess a mature and positive attitude.