Faculty/Department: Institute of Actuarial Science and Data Analytics
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To perform relevant administrative tasks as and when required.
- To prepare teaching and learning materials in accordance with the course content and additional materials necessary for delivery and discussion.
- To prepare and grade assessments as stipulated in each offered course.
- To counsel students pertaining to their academic and career.
- To conduct public seminars on contemporary issues when necessary.
- To take part in major public exhibitions, open days and road shows when required.
- To actively involved in research.
- Applicant must possess PhD or at least Master degree in Data Analytics/ Data Science or any related field.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 30 Sep 2022 | Last Update: 21 Jun 2022