Faculty/Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
The Faculty of Social Sciences & Liberal Arts offers programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate degree levels in the disciplines of Mass Communication, Psychology, English Language & Communication, and Education. Our programmes combine theory and practice, and students apply their knowledge and skills in practicums, industry projects and co-operative learning attachments every year. Our vibrant, dedicated and creative team of faculty members are committed to innovation and excellence in teaching and research. Various innovative methodologies and pedagogies with a student-centred approach are adopted such as problem-based learning, experiential learning, social learning and the flipped classroom. If this description befits you too, we would like to invite you to apply for the following position:
This position requires the commitment to teach, conduct research and scholarly activities as well as contribute to the administration and management of the programme.
- Ph.D. holder in a related field.
- Any relevant professional membership will be an added advantage.
- A strong research and publication track record are highly desirable.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possesses a mature positive attitude, and is a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.