Faculty/Department: Faculty of Engineering Technology and Built Environment
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
The Faculty of Engineering Technology and Built Environment (FETBE) came into existence in 2007 as a result of a synergetic merger between the School of Engineering and the School of Architecture and Built Environment, which were established in 1992 and 2005, respectively.
Supported by decades of accumulated experience in the education and industrial sectors, the faculty has evolved rapidly to become one of the most prestigious and innovative providers of engineering and architectural education, not only in Malaysia but throughout the region. Notably, the faculty offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes that have gained national and international recognition.
This position requires commitment to teaching, research & scholarly activities and contribution to programme administration and management.
- PhD holder in a related field.
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia.
- Registered with Professional Engineer/Chartered Engineer.
- A strong research and publication track record are highly desirable.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature positive attitude, and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.