|Approval Code||R/214/6/0113; 06/2024|
|Subject Area||Multimedia Design|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Course Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Intakes||January, May and September|
With the Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Design from UCSI University, graduates will be equipped with the required knowledge and industry-relevant skills to set the new standard of visuals, interaction and experience in the cutting edge multimedia design world. Covering multiple forms of media, the curriculum includes visualising and creating content, brand and messages through imagery and animation. The wide range of topics covered is ideal for students who want an edge in making an impact in today’s ever changing digital world.
*Equivalency of qualification in accordance to Malaysian Qualification Agency Standards
- IELTS minimum Band 5.0
- TOEFL (Paper based) minimum score 500
- TOEFL (Internet based) minimum score 40
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) minimum score 180
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) minimum score 180
- Pearson Test of English minimum score 42
- MUET minimum Band 3
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate programme, based on the University’s decision.
International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test, which may result in the taking of the Certificate in English programme (1 to 10 months). Students who intend to pursue the above undergraduate programme directly, are advised to fulfil the above English requirements prior to commencing their studies at the University.
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
'A' Levels principal – 'A' to 'E'
The graduates are equipped and ready for the industry in the areas of:
- Advertising Agencies
- Multimedia Labs
- Design Studios
- Corporate Art Departments
- Television Network Stations
- Animation House
- Art History
- Life Drawing
- Graphic and Image Editing
- Visual Communication
- University Life (MPU-U2)
- Typography 1
- Basic Photography
- Traditional Animation
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Extra-Curricular Learning Experiences 1* (MPU-U4)
- Drawing for Animation
- Film Studies
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Design and Layout*
- Web Design
- Digital Visual Presentation
- Multimedia Design 1
- Post Production
- Typography 2*
- Proposal Writing
- Design for Motion Graphics
- Religions in Malaysia (MPU-U3)
- Practical Training*
- Extra-Curricular Learning Experiences 2* (MPU-U4)
- Digital Animation Production
- Video Production 1
- Design for Industry
- Multimedia Design 2*
- Multimedia Project 1*
- Compositing & Visual Effects
- Research Project
- Multimedia Project 2*
- Extra-Curricular Learning Experiences 3* (MPU-U4)
- Industry Placement*
- Intellectual Properties
- Creative Problem Solving
- Ethnic Relations
- Islamic Civilisation and Asian Civilisation
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 3
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
International Degree Pathway (IDP) via BA (Hons) Multimedia Design
|BA (Hons) Digital Media Design||2+1||University of Hertfordshire||United Kingdom|
For enquiry, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +603 9101 8880 ext 2066.