Working in logistics entails managing the complex flow of materials, services, information or capital from source to customer. This programme is designed to equip students with the fundamental competencies, knowledge and skills for effective management of resources and people... so that as graduates, they will be well-prepared to maximise the potential of their organisation's supply chains. Graduates will also have the option of furthering their competencies with UCSI’s complete logistics pathway up to master’s level.
* This programme received a 100% graduate employability score in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Graduate Employability 2020. (Source: ge.mohe.gov.my/)
The assessment includes a combination of examinations, projects and assignments. Students will acquire up-to-date vocational skills that are relevant and competitive. This reflects the complex and challenging nature of the accounting, finance and business realms.
Pass with 1 principal (C)
1 principle (E)
Pass with 3 credits (C)
3 credits (B6)
Certificate, SKM, SKK (MQF Level 3)
Pass Level 3 in related course and pass SPM with at least 1 credit
Other SPM equivalent qualifications
50% average score
Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM/O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
Minimum overall average of 50%
Note / Legend:
Discretion is given to the Head of School to deal with applicants who have results borderline to the Academic Requirements.SPM Credit – 'A+' to 'C'
O-Level – 'A' to 'C'
UEC Credit – 'A1' to 'B6'
STPM principal – 'A' to 'C'
A-Level principal – 'A' to 'E'
English Language Requirements
For Local Students
SPM English LanguageGrade B+
SPM English Language 1119/O-Level/IGCSEGrade C
UEC English LanguageGrade A2
TOEFL iBTGrade 42
- Applicants who have an academic qualification from a higher learning institution which uses English Language as a medium of instruction can be granted an exemption from the University English requirements and MQA requirement.
For International Students
Cambridge English Qualifications and Tests160
Pearson Test of English51
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirements will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929).
- Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- The applicants who have met the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement may be advised by Faculty to improve their proficiency by undertaking additional English proficiency courses.
- Basic English
- English Foundation
- Business Ethics
- Fundamental of Management
- Introduction to Logistics Studies
- Entrepreneurship (Diploma)
- Introduction to Statistics
- Principles of Accounting
- Inventory Management
- Introduction to Information Technology (Diploma)
- Business Law – Malaysian Perspective (MPU-U3)
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 1 (MPU-U4)
- Co-Operative Placement 1
- Transportation System Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Logistics Organisation
- Basics And Practices of Marketing
- Introduction to Internet Technologies (Diploma)
- Global Commercial Shipping
- Organisational Behaviour (Diploma)
- Financial Accounting (Diploma)
- Logistics Business Strategy & Planning
- Issues in Logistics Industry
- Business Communication for (Diploma) (MPU-U2)
- Extracurricular Learning Experience 2 (MPU-U4)
- Co-Operative Placement 2
- Malaysian Studies
- Communication in Bahasa Melayu 2
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
Given the robust nature of the Malaysian economy, our graduates are able to find abundant employment opportunities in various fields, such as the following:
Purchasing, materials management and production.
Customer service centres and supplier support.
- Logistics Service:
Warehousing and supply chain management. Well-known companies in these fields include Kontena Nasional, PKT Logistics and MISC Bhd.
Full exemption for the professional qualifying examination