Shape global narratives. Build bridges over geopolitical fault lines. Drive policies that unite us over matters that divide us. Sound like you?
The Master of Science Policy and Communication equips you with the skills and know-how to step up as a changemaker. You will address hot-button issues ranging from climate change to AI regulation. Your fingers will be on the pulse of the global debate. You will think like never before. And you will love it as you evolve to become the change you seek.
Champion science policy for the greater good and play your part in shaping a better future for everyone.
i. A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
ii. A bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields, or equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.00. Applicants not meeting a CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
iii. Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (ii).
English Language Requirements
For International Students
As the medium of instruction for all UCSI University programmes is the English language, applicants must meet one of the following requirements for admission:
IELTSScore of 5.0
Pearson Test of English47
- International applicants who do not meet the respective academic programme’s English Language Requirement will need to improve their proficiency by enrolling into the English for Tertiary Education programme (R/KJP/00920-00929) which helps them prepare for attaining a required band score. Placement into the various levels of the English for Tertiary Education programme depends on the English Language qualification students have at the point of admission and/or the outcome of the English Placement Test.
- Research Methodology for Scientists
- Science, Technology, and Innovation Policies and Legislation
- Research Project
- Science Communication
- Philosophy of Humanity, Ethics, and Culture
- Current Topics in Science Policy
- Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy Development and Sustainability
- Theories in Media and Communication
- Critical Approaches to Strategic Communication
- Crisis Communication
- Strategic Communication in Practice
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Big Data Analytics in Strategic Communication
- Science Policy Analyst
- Science Communicator or Media Relations Specialist
- Policy Advisor or Consultant
- Research and Development Manager
- Environmental Policy Analyst
- Health Communication Specialist
Approximate Total Fees:
Approximate Total Fees: