Faculty/Department: UCSI International School Sdn Bhd (Springhill, Negeri Sembilan)
Interested candidates, please e-mail your CV to HR Department ([email protected])
- A non-responsibility holding teacher is required to have a contact teaching load of 75% FTE a week.
- For teachers with position of responsibility, the school will allocate appropriate time out of the timetable to manage the role.
- Provide a variety of learning experiences that actively engages students and are appropriate for their individual needs.
- Develop year plans, unit plans, and lesson plans.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for learning activities.
- Incorporate a variety of learning materials and resources.
- Differentiate to meet students' varying needs.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance and development.
- To coordinate, organise and be responsible for all the projects/assignments as per assigned by the School
- If requested, you will participate in marketing activities held by the school.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your superior from time to time.
- BEd or equivalent or a relevant subject based Degree with an appropriate Post-Graduate teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE or PGDE)
- 5 years of relevant teaching experience in similar school contexts or evidence that your experience is relevant to this position.
- Ceritified IB certs or experience in IB schools/teaching
Deadline: 31 Jul 2023 | Last Update: 19 Nov 2021