The UCSI University Management and Staff are highly committed to provide quality and excellence in all academic programmes and services that surpass the expectations of our customers.
We constantly review our academic programmes and services to ensure that they are holistic, relevant, timely and in line with the latest technologies and developments, and are accessible to all deserving students with equal opportunity to all regardless of race/ethnicity, class, gender or age. Policies are reviewed periodically through policy review exercises for continuous quality improvement and to ensure they are in line with the University’s strategy.
Quality is a natural extension of what we do and we take pride in offering quality services, as assurance of our integrity and professionalism. Our success is based on our reinforced shared employment orientation beliefs and principles, which are incorporated into our continuing staff development programmes.
UCSI University aims to become an institution of outstanding quality by committing to the following:
- Provide high quality academic instructions;
- Comply to the accreditation and other applicable requirements;
- Conduct regular reviews of academic programmes;
- Maximise student potential by creating an environment that is conducive for intellectual and personal growth;
- Regular evaluations of its activities and processes;
- Promote equity in access;
- Emphasise academic research; and
- Create and maintain a healthy and safe environment.