Faculty/Department: Computer Services Department
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Key developer for E-Wallet Application (Mobile plus Responsive Web).
- Create a mobile/responsive E-Wallet app’s UI/UX and integrate it with existing API.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Publishing & Maintain E-Wallet app releases on App Store Connect & Play Store Console.
- Participate in the entire product’s lifecycle (analyze, develop, test, release, support).
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize app performance.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs. (If any)
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Networking System.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in E-Wallet Mobile Application (Android and iOS) development is essential.
- Experience in UI/UX technique for mobile apps
- Experienced in publishing apps to Google Play / AppStore.
- Experience in both transactional Web development, Mobile iOS and Android mobile app development, E-Wallet related experience.
- Database SQL knowledge in MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MongoDB (Minimum of any 2).
- Involve and familiar with back-end coding, required skill – Node JS, Flutter, Ionic, React Native
- Mobile Development using the Microsoft Xamarin or Mobile Development using React Native and Node JS will be an added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft .NET will be an advantage.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2022 | Last Update: 27 Dec 2021