Faculty/Department: Global Engagement Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Work closely with the Manager to develop University projects and initiatives to increase levels of international student mobility.
- Develop strategic alliances and manage institutional partnerships and collaborations in line with the University’s internationalisation strategy via Digital and Online platforms.
- Drive student exchange and student mobility programme and meet the set targets for inbound and outbound students.
- Work with Faculties to develop their international agendas including international agreements, student and staff exchanges and mobility, research and internships.
- Host visits by delegations from international universities and other governmental bodies.
- Liaise with governmental bodies both locally and internationally to solicit, secure and support student sponsorship and scholarships.
- Develop advice and guidance materials on international student mobility for staff and students and disseminate these through appropriate channels.
- Provide advice and guidance to students on the range of mobility options available and assist and support student applications for international mobility as appropriate.
- Plan, develop and coordinate the promotion of international mobility opportunities for students through a range of channels. This may include attendance at open days or other specific events on and off campus.
- Develop and deliver appropriate orientation and induction activities for incoming and outgoing students undertaking a range of international mobility activities. Provide secretarial support for various committees related to partnerships and /or student mobility.
- Any other tasks as directed by the Line Supervisor/ Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience.
- Highly performance driven and result oriented.
- Excellent communication skills especially in English.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Willingness to travel.
Last Update: 27-May-2020