Faculty/Department: Global Rankings and Internal Audit
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
1. Managing ISO & OHS audit activities – to plan & implement the Internal Audit & administrate ISO & OHS surveillance audit (system certification):
- Constantly managing ISO 9001 (i.e. ISO/OSH Directory) folder including upload, hyperlink and create sub folder and backup folder
- Constantly updates changes in “INTEGRATED MANUAL STATUS AND DOCUMENT MASTER LIST (SUP 02)”, Document Distribution, Record Master and assist branch campus in managing its ISO documents
- To assist Manager (Internal Audit Department) by closely monitors & continuously improves the effectiveness of the documented system of UCSI University [i.e. documentation coverage against practices / process flow of the system].
- To ensure any changes of the documented system are always in compliance to ISO 9001 standard requirements [i.e. procedure vs. practical, policy vs. procedures & etc].
- To assist department / functional unit (person in-charge) in developing SOP [Standard Operating Procedures] as and when required.
- To organize the Internal Audit as per university audit schedule.
- To conduct the Internal Quality Audit as well as issuing/closing CAR as per documented system.
- To maintain the records of Internal Audit in proper order.
- To handle / coordinate ISO & OHS Surveillance Audit / Re-Certification audit, including conduct audit follow-up.
- To ensure the compliance of ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 standard requirement.
- Periodically to prepare progress report to measure the effectiveness of Integrated Management System implementation [i.e. ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001].
- To gather information and prepare report for Management Review meeting.
- To source, propose, planned and execute CQI [Continual Quality Improvement] activities
4. Special Task Force / By project basis:
- To assist by facilitate / coach subsidiaries in integrated management system development (e.g. ISO & OHS) and implementation as and when required.
- By assisting in the administration of project assigned to Internal Audit office (UCSI University) such as programme accreditation visit / renewal accreditation visit as and when needed.
To conduct the 2nd Party Audit for UCSI University and UCSI Group as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline)
- ISO Lead Auditor for relevant standards
- Competent to develop SOP [Standard Operating Procedure], conduct IQA [Internal Quality Audit] and processing CAR
- Competent in administering ISO Management Review / Statistical Report
- Familiar with system and documentation control
- Familiar MQF, COPA Framework & COPIA Instrument [optional]
- 5 years’ experience in ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 system and background environment
- Preferably in similar industries [e.g. education industries]
- Able to converse and write in English and BM
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio