Faculty/Department: Group Founder and Executive Chairman Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To coordinate with tenants on rental payments, renewal of leases and refund of deposits upon lease expiry.
- To ensure all leasing documentations are in good order.
- To attend to leasing enquiries, actively source and identified suitable and potential tenants to ensure highest possible occupancy rate.
- To monitor all functions of property leasing and ensure completion of all necessary leasing agreements and documentation in timely manner.
- To review and negotiate terms and conditions for renewal tenancy agreements.
- To coordinate closely with Facilities, Legal, Finance & Fit-Out team to ensure smooth leasing process.
- To establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationship. Resolve any tenants concerns and issues in timely manner.
- To support in achieving the KPI i.e. occupancy rate and rental income.
- To handle pre-tenancy and post-tenancy matters such as issuance of Letter of Offer, Tenancy Agreement and Supplementary Agreement.
- To monitor lease expiry and renewals. Preparation of tenancy renewal & expiry summary for the Leasing Manager.
- To liaise with our lawyer on preparation of Tenancy Agreement on special conditions, change in clause, any amendments etc.
- To provide administrative support to Group Property Division (which includes filing, new leasing inquiries & potential tenant follow up, correspondences, collection of tenant documentation etc).
- To assist Finance department in communicating with tenants on all rentals, deposits and outstanding payment.
- To perform any other duties as directed from time to time by the Management and immediate supervisor.
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Real Estate Management, Property Development or its equivalent.
- Preferably with working experience in the Real Estate / Leasing.
- Good knowledge in property/leasing administration and process of documentation flow.
- Have good communications skills especially oral and written communication in English.
- Positive, resourceful, quick learner, good teamwork but able to work independently and able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Aggressive and possess strong organizational & time management skills.
- Computer literate & competent in writing business letters & proposals.
Deadline: 31 Oct 2022 | Last Update: 29 Aug 2022