Faculty/Department: UCSI College Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
1. Overseeing and maintaining physical and computerized (CMS) records including student files, including student progress reports.
2. Processing new student records, including requesting for transcripts and records from other institutions, setting up cumulative folders, and entering student data into appropriate databases.
3. Coordinating grading process, including processing of scan sheets, verification and correction of grades, and printing and distribution of examination results.
4. Processing and transmitting requests for student information, including student transcripts for colleges and universities.
5. Assisting counselors with the enrolment, withdrawals, and transfer of students and process applicable records.
6. Assisting campus administration and counselors with the preparation of reports and student data information.
7. Preparing, and submitting the Academic Calendar 4 months prior to the commencement of new academic year and publishing on CN
8. Coordinating student evaluation and last date of online course selection / add /drop) on CMS.
9. Facilitate new students’ registration, and signing letters of offer and enrolment letters.
10. Briefing of new students on college rules and regulations and PTPTN
11. Checking and verifying PTPTN approvals and liaising with FO on student payment when PTPTN is approved.
12. Managing issuance of student identification cards / insurance cards / insurance payments
13. To liaise on KPT officer related to the entry requirement of the new students.
14. To update report on student in the e-ipts system.
15. To do application for the renewal KDN license.
16. To coordinate and manage Graduate Tracer Study Report.
17. To oversee College’s events i.e. orientation, convocation ceremony and other events as required.
18. To perform other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor as required
Student Visa Processing Unit
1. Preparing documentations for student renewal, new application and supporting letters
2. Checking and updating international students’ progress and visa expiry / renewals / immigration status
3. Supervising and assisting in the day-to-day operations of VPU
1. To oversee all student services in the college, including student support and student activities liase with Student Services department.
2. To act as a one-stop centre for student services and work with other student support staff to assist students in all areas of support including helping students seeking academic or non-academic advice.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates with experience and knowledge of relevant software applications and administrative procedures will have an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and multitask in a fastmoving environment.
- Candidates should also be skilled in organisation development and personnel management
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
- Possess own transport.