Senior Executive, Transnational Education (TNE)
Faculty/Department: Global Engagement Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Work closely with the Line Supervisor to develop University projects and initiatives to increase number of international students for the TNE segment.
- Develop strategic alliances and manage institutional partnerships and collaborations in line with the University’s internationalisation strategy via traditional and digital platforms.
- To work with the Faculties in developing their international agendas including international agreements, financial forecasting, student and staff deployment on academic mobility, research or internships in relation to TNE.
- Host visits by delegations from international universities and other governmental bodies.
- Liaise with governmental bodies both locally and internationally to solicit approvals, bilateral agreements and to secure support on student sponsorship and scholarships.
- Develop advice and guidance materials on international student recruitment pathways and SOPs for partners, staff and students to be disseminated through appropriate channels.
- Provide advice and guidance to partners, staff and students on the range of TNE models available and to assist and support in student applications for TNE placements into UCSI University.
- Plan, develop and coordinate the promotion of the TNE opportunities for students through a range of channels. This may include attendance at partner info/ open days or other specific events on and off campus.
- To work with partners towards the growth and achievements of UCSI University in the Global Rankings.
- Provide secretarial support for various committees related to partnerships and collaboration.
- To occasionally support and assist the student exchange, student mobility programme and inbound and outbound students planning and events.
- Any other tasks as directed by the Line Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience.
- Excellent communication skills especially in Mandarin.
- Highly performance driven and result-oriented.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Frequent travel is required.
Last Update: 03-Jun-2020