This position reports directly to Head, Procurement and General Administration (Group Finance Office)
- To update, manage and audit the fixed asset to ensure the assets in proper record.
- To review the fixed assets procedure to align to environment and industrial practice.
- To assist, administer and manage the purchasing operation with the objective to save cost including and not limited to supplier sourcing, staff enquiries, issuance of purchase order, coordinate on goods delivery and supplier payment etc.
- To ensure requests for purchase are justified and verified by relating parties.
- To apply tax exemption and incentive to save cost.
- To ensure resources are well managed.
- To conduct periodical stock count.
- To review the inventory process periodically to align to operation needs.
- To insure all valuable assets under UCSI Group.
- To ensure dispatch tasks are carried out smoothly
Recycle Waste Management
- To administer disposal of recyclable waste for better and friendlier working environment.
- To take full responsibility on the assets and documents entrusted to you.
- To perform banking duty on rotation basis.
- To perform any duties assigned to you or relating to the task.
- Minimum 5-6 years working experience.
- Knowledge in asset management is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill etc.
- Meticulous, analytical, proactive, self- motivated, mature attitudes.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure with deadlines.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Willing to hand on to physical activities i.e. tagging and labelling.
- Candidate with lesser experience but willing to take up the challenge is most welcome to apply.
Deadline: 28 Feb 2023 | Last Update: 03 Jan 2023