Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To provide comprehensive physiotherapy services to patients and their family or guardians including assessments and treatment program planning and implementation, consultation, education and communication.
- To maintain up-to-date physiotherapy records in line with professional standards.
- To use evidence-based practice and specialist skills to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- Monitor and evaluate treatment to measure the intervention's progress and effectiveness.
- To practice within professional competence and seek clinical advice/support from supervisor or other healthcare professionals when appropriate.
- To liaise with other health care professionals, careers, and relatives. To provide education and training as required.
- To participate in activities to further develop own development and other service development.
- To actively lead the organization of the health and social requirements of patients with musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree qualification in a related field.
- A member of the Malaysia Physiotherapy Association.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Experience in fitness will be an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess effective communication and observation as well as interpersonal skills.
- Possess good customer service concept and team spirit.
- The ability to converse in Chinese will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 | Last Update: 23 Oct 2023