Senior Web Developer / Analyst Programmer
Faculty/Department: Computer Services Department
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Understand written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Code all the modules using good development standards and practices.
- Maintain proper documentation of the system development.
- Ensure bugs are minimized on developed and released modules.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or similar.
- Candidates with at least 5-8 years’ experience in web development using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Good working experience in .NET Framework 2.0 and above.
- Candidates must have experience working in SQL Server (Database structure and Stored Procedures). Experience in Oracle is an added advantage.
- Candidates with experience in the education system, workflow and payment gateway is a definite advantage.
- Candidates must possess good analytic skills and problem-solving ability
- Candidates must have the ability to converse, write and read English efficiently.
- Candidates must have the ability to create and maintain good development documentation.
- Candidates must have a Malaysian citizenship.
Last Update: 31-Mar-2020