Faculty/Department: UCSI Campio Builders Sdn Bhd
- Pre-contract & post contract quantity surveying services.
- Advising on contract procedures.
- Monitoring of budget and cost control.
- Preparation of tender documents to invite competitive tenders for the main contract & sub-contract.
- Assisting in cost estimation.
- Preparing and analyzing cost comparison.
- Establish database for costs, materials and supply sources.
- Obtaining quotations and perform necessary pricing negotiations with from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Measuring quantities and preparing BQ.
- Settling & compiling final account.
- Finalizing & agreeing claims & payment by contractor.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 5 years working experience (Senior)
- Minimum 2 years working experience (Junior)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 | Last Update: 15 Aug 2023