Faculty/Department: Group Human Resource
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Manage all aspects of payroll cycle delivery including year-end payroll process and tax reporting. Ensure that all regular, supplemental and equity compensation transactions are properly taxed and reported.
- To ensure that payroll and the related statutory deductions (EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax and HRDF contributions) are computed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Design and implement effective payroll policies, procedures and controls
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the payroll process.
- Reconcile all payroll related accounts
- Design and implement payroll metrics, reports and reconciliation's and informative payroll reports to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist on both internal and external audit issues and implements corrective actions eliminating the root cause of issues, as needed.
- Drive to continuously improve the payroll and reporting process.
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
HR Related Letters and HR Administrative Activities
- Handle matters related to resignation e.g. issuance of acceptance letter.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork. Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, establishing personal networks and participating in seminars and trainings.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out reception duties at the front desk or at the chancellery in the absence of the receptionist/admin staff, as and when necessary
- Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources
- Have the knowledge of company insurance and the processes
- Provide feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- Organise corporate events such as company dinner, corporate trip, family day etc.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HRM or similar
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 28 Feb 2023 | Last Update: 28 Dec 2022