Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To provide assistance and support to the doctor in all aspects of the clinic operations including reception, consultation, procedures, customer service, products and services.
- To ensure efficient and coordinated clinic operation flow by coordinating and planning clinic activities, communicate patient’s needs, make referrals and serve as a resource person for insurance information.
- To deliver direct patient care; comprehensively assess patients’ needs; triage patients and report accordingly; manage messages from patients; perform stock-keeping; maintain patients’ rooms and treatment instruments.
- To administer medication as assigned; serve as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, side effects, and dosage; check for proper medication order; document medications; obtain required consent forms to administer immunisations; notify the pharmacies of physician-approved prescriptions; review drug samples to ensure they have not exceeded the expiration date; label sample drugs and educate patients of the medication administration.
- To act as the scrub or circulating nurse during surgical procedures.
- To carry out safety checks of swabs, instruments, and needles in the Operating Room.
- To ensure compliance in the Operating Room.
- To assist the doctor in all areas of compliance in the Operating Room.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the doctor, Operations Manager, and Chief Executive Officer.
- ADMINISTRATION: To ensure administration work is completed and updated at the end of the day (patient registration, patient billing, daily sales revenue, stock list, reports).
- REGISTRATION AND BILLING: To ensure complete proper registration and data entry processes for the patient at all times – confirm all daily sales revenue (including cash, credit cards, cheques, etc.) is accurate and accounted for at all times to prevent discrepancy.
- STOCK MANAGEMENT: To maintain and monitor stocks – ensure stocks are available and prepared prior to treatments – report any expired, damaged or missing products to the manager immediately – conduct periodical stock checks and prepare stock reports.
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT: To maintain up-to-date knowledge on products and services – participate in the training programme and continuously strive to improve the delivery of products and services through training and feedback.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
- Possess at least a minimum of 2 years working experience in related field.
- Possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Possess a high knowledge in medical terminology.
- Possess the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess current Nursing Annual Practicing Certificate.
Deadline: 31 Aug 2022 | Last Update: 01 Jun 2022