Staff Nurse (Multi-Displinary)
Faculty/Department: UCSI Hospital
- Planning and managing of patient care in the department to fulfil and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Providing safe and effective nursing services to customers in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to safety standards and precautiouns.
- To perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisors.
- Able to work on shift duty - weekdays, weekend and on call basis (If required).
Specialization: ICU/HDU, NICU, Operation Theatre, Delivery Nurse-Midwife, A&E, Paediatric
- Possess Diploma or Degree in Nursing with valid Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
- Adherence to Patient Saftey Goals in compliance to the standards set by Ministry of Health.
- MUST possess relevant Post Basic qualification.
- State Registered Nurse preferably with 3 years of working experience in relevant areas.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021